Canada plans to withdraw from the Kyoto Protocol because it thinks the treaty does not provide a realistic framework to address climate change…
eNews & Updates
Global Law Watch
Global Law Watch
- Australia’s Amended Privacy Act’s New Definition of ‘Personal Information’: When Is an Individual ‘Reasonably Identifiable’?
- Personal Data Transfers from the European Economic Area: Time to Consider Binding Corporate Rules 2.0
- The New Constants — Death, Taxes and … Social Media?
- Quick Poll: Will the consent & jurisdiction provisions of the proposed EU Data Protection Regulation make the EU the “super-regulator” of cloud companies?
- The Ralph Lauren FCPA Case: Are There Any Limits to Parent Corporation Liability?
- Czech Court Holds Website Liable for User Comments in a Discussion Forum
- ANALYSIS: Cross-Border Transfer Issues Under the Data Protection Act of South Korea, Reviewed in Relation to the Outsourcing Clause and Relevant Regulatory Framework
- Fear of Corruption Dissuades Overseas Investment, Due Diligence Lacking, Kroll Says
- France Becomes First Country to Ban Hydraulic Fracturing for Shale Gas, Oil
- ANALYSIS: Vietnam’s New Consumer Protection Law Strengthens Consumer Rights On Protection Of Personal Information
- ANALYSIS: Social Media, Advertising And Marketing, Customer Relationship Management Databases And Online Privacy: Tips For Compliance With Canadian Law
Tag CloudAir Pollution Bank Supervision Capital Climate Change Cloud Computing Compliance and Enforcement Consumer Protection Cross-Border Regulation Data Breaches Data Protection data protection (non-U.S.) Data Security Data Security and Breaches Derivatives digital privacy Disclosure and Reporting E-Commerce Energy Enforcement EU Data Protection Financial Services Foreign Investment foreign securities regulation Government Procurement Hedge Funds Insider Trading Intellectual Property International Banking International Developments Internet Investment Advisers Investment Funds and Companies Legislation Liquidity Litigation Marketing Market Regulation Privacy Private Equity REACH Regulatory Reform Systemic Risk Telecommunications Toxic Substances Trade Policy