What this service is:
WTO Reporter is the only daily news publication providing targeted, timely coverage of the activities of the World Trade Organization in Geneva.
What it helps you do:
- Get critical details on the progress of multilateral trade negotiations, negotiating positions of parties, policy decisions, dispute settlement activities, accession of new members, and reactions of countries to major developments.
- Follow WTO developments affecting all countries and understand their significance.
- Receive early intelligence on the evolving rules for trade administered by the WTO.
- Monitor the progress of all major cases taken to the WTO.
- Read the substance of WTO panel and Appellate Body decisions before they’re released to the public.
- Get the whole story, not just the official version, with expert analysis of the potential impact of events.
- Keep up with changing global market conditions. Stay ahead of competitive threats.
- Be proactive. Identify emerging markets and be prepared to take advantage of new market rules and conditions.
This service is part of the Bloomberg BNA’s Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre. You can access the Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre on 15-day free trial below.