International Trade Reporter
What this service is:
Do business around the world, armed with current information on laws, regulations, cases, and policy developments affecting U.S. trade, international business, and major U.S. trading partners, provided in this comprehensive multi-part resource.
What it helps you do:
- Review the latest news and trends in U.S. trade policy, including regulatory, legislative, and judicial developments, with unmatched, in-depth coverage.
- Monitor all pertinent activities of the International Trade Commission, Departments of State, Treasury, and Commerce, World Trade Organization, and European Union.
- Keep up with new U.S. laws and agency actions likely to have an impact on imports and exports.
- Monitor and research court and administrative rulings involving U.S. trade law, including opinions of U.S. Court of International Trade, International Trade Administration, and International Trade Commission
- Track major international treaty negotiations and agreements to gain a competitive edge.
- Witness the building of new trade relationships and arrangements among U.S. trading partners.
- Stay up-to-date on international business developments, especially the global shift in regulation of trade in services.
- Watch for changing conditions that can affect your overseas business prospects.
- Save time and money. Take advantage of import and export expansion opportunities and learn how to avoid costly delays, penalties, and violations.
- Familiarize yourself with U.S. importing procedures. Make sure your products clear overseas customs without a hitch.
- Retrieve market-specific data on more than 200 nations around the world with BNA’s exclusive Country Profiles. Simplify compliance with import and exchange controls and customs rules, and identify overseas government contacts and business officials.