World Data Protection Report
What it is
This is your essential resource for ensuring you understand and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in privacy laws worldwide. Requirements for compliance vary from country to country and crucially, as in the example of the E.U. Member States, the application of Directives may vary slightly from state to state, according to how domestic legislation has chosen to interpret it.
World Data Protection Report ensures you have details of all new laws and requirements as well as providing you with practical guidance on issues such as cross-border data flows, monitoring and surveillance.
What it helps you to do
- Develop or advise your clients on drafting privacy policies that comply with the latest data protection and privacy legislation.
- Save time. Monitor developments around the world in financial, medical, workplace, and online privacy and data protection.
- Anticipate changes in the field of privacy and data protection law with expert, objective analysis.
- Draw upon practical guidance on how best to handle issues such as transferring personal data internationally
Major Topics Covered
- Direct marketing regulations
- Subject access requests
- Identity theft
- Electronic data interchange standards
- Monitoring and surveillance in the workplace
- International data protection
- Network security
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Cross-border data flows
- Data protection policies and audits
This service is part of the Bloomberg BNA’s Privacy & Data Security Law Resource Centre. You can access the Privacy & Data Security Law Resource Centre on 7-day free trial below: