Privacy & Security Law Report
What this service is:
Bloomberg BNA’s Privacy & Security Law Report provides comprehensive weekly coverage of the latest breaking legal, regulatory, legislative, and judicial news in the privacy and security fields, including U.S. and global developments affecting finance, health, data protection, and consumers.
What it helps you do:
- Keep up with HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, CAN-SPAM Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, USA PATRIOT Act, Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act, EU Data Directive, and dozens of other privacy/security-related laws and regulations, plus hot topics and emerging issues.
- Read in-depth analysis from experts in numerous articles on privacy and data and information security, written by some of the nation’s top attorneys.
- Follow recent privacy/security-related court rulings, including updates on key litigation and settlements.
- Review the latest legislation pending in Congress and the nation’s state houses, especially in the bellwether state of California.
- Rely on Bloomberg BNA for tracking the progress of new privacy/security-related bills, updates on Federal Register notices of proposed and final agency rules, summaries of the latest GAO reports dealing with privacy and security, and news of regulatory enforcement actions.
- Depend upon Bloomberg BNA’s legal editor/reporters to cover major conferences and teleconferences you might otherwise miss.
This service is part of the Bloomberg BNA’s Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre. You can access the Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre on 15-day free trial below: