Securities Regulation & Law Report
What this service is:
Be alert to federal and state developments in the regulation of securities and futures trading and accounting, with objective coverage of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, industry, courts, and Congress.
What it helps you do:
- Track legislative and regulatory proposals and actions affecting securities laws, futures regulation, accounting issues, and related matters.
- Be prepared to react quickly to changes in policy. Track congressional hearings and debates, and be aware of the views of leaders in the public and private sectors.
- Understand decisions issued by courts and administrative agencies. Follow federal and state civil and criminal court proceedings.
- Ensure compliance with complex requirements. Comprehensive, up-to-date information on SEC and CFTC regulations and FASB actions enables you to advise clients and colleagues with confidence.
- Review summaries of key No-Action and Interpretive Letters, full text of selected documents, interviews with key officials, and coverage of relevant state developments.
- Cut your reading time. Find out about the most important developments in your field every week, without having to wade through unrelated material.
- Integrate new case strategies and theories into your practice.
- Accurately prepare or review proxy materials, financial statements, and other annual meeting materials filed with the SEC.
- Reap the advantages of BNA’s 30 years of expertise. Our experienced lawyer-editors bring a thorough understanding of the profession to in-depth analyses of significant cases, trends, and other developments.