International Business & Finance Daily
What this service is:
International Business & Finance Daily provides concise, comprehensive business news coverage and top-level financial reporting from reliable sources in the United States and around the world.
What it helps you do:
Be alert to key policy and regulatory developments in the US and abroad, affecting both domestic and international business and financial environments.
- Monitor the actions and initiatives of government agencies, nongovernmental organizations, and other standard-setting and regulatory bodies worldwide.
- Save time and effort by getting news and information from many fields in a single daily resource.
Major topics covered include:
- Capital market development;
- Central bank actions and monetary policy;
- Commerce Department;
- Debt reduction; European Union;
- Export policies and support;
- Federal Reserve Board; Global economic trends;
- Intellectual property protection;
- International investment practices;
- International labour practices;
- International lending;
- International mergers and acquisitions;
- International Monetary Fund;
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development;
- Patent and Trademark Office; Securities and Exchange Commission;
- State Department; Subsidies;
- Treasury Department;
- UK Monopolies and Mergers Commission;
- US Export-Import Bank;
- World Bank
This service is part of the BNA International’s Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre. You can access the Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre on 15-day free trial below.