World Climate Change Report
What this service is:
World Climate Change Report is the most current, comprehensive resource on climate change legislation, regulation, policy, legal developments, and trends — a state-of-the-art Web resource that’s thorough, cutting-edge, and up-to-the-minute.
What it helps you do:
Have the information you need to manage the risks — facing nearly every industry in every economy — caused directly by climate change or by emerging regulations to mitigate climate change; gain the insights you need to see the opportunities beyond.
Review wide-ranging coverage of all major economies worldwide, including federal, state, and international developments; legislative, regulatory, and legal news; and climate change science and policy from business and legal perspectives.
- Stay up to date with real-time reporting from BNA’s worldwide network of correspondents, including up-to-the-minute price information from greenhouse gas/carbon emissions trading markets.
- Examine the latest in-depth analysis and from BNA experts and outside contributors, plus focused special reports on select topics.
- Review extensive reference materials and exclusive video interviews with prominent policymakers.
- Access an archive of BNA articles on climate change since 1996.
- Customize a special Website with well-organized links to relevant external news, reports, and information sources.
This service is part of the BNA International’s Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre. You can access the Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre on 15-day free trial below.