International Environment Reporter
What this service is:
This is the essential resource for knowing and understanding environment and safety news, laws, regulations, and policies in all major industrialized and developing nations and in international governmental and nongovernmental organizations.
What it helps you do:
- Find out about global “green” legislation even before it becomes law — tracking from proposal to enactment, amendment to enforcement.
- Avoid costly fines for non-compliance with other countries’ legal provisions.
- Follow the development of EU, UN, IMO, and OECD directives. Know what’s on the agenda in international legislatures, regulatory agencies, and organizations — and be prepared to address the issues that arise.
- Stay alert to political, economic, and technological factors affecting environmental programs in the U.S. and around the world. Be current on crucial developments in international law.
- Keep informed of enforcement actions and litigation that could have impact on your interests abroad. Plan ahead to protect your overseas operations.
- Understand the institutional framework for environmental programs in other countries, to better work within them.
- Locate key agencies and officials in charge of E&S laws, regulations, and policies in individual countries and organizations.
- Access hard-to-find materials from around the world, not otherwise readily available — news, essential documents, expert analysis, and more.
- Rely on BBloomberg BNA’s worldwide network of reporters and correspondents, to gain a vital, current perspective on changing international E&S laws and standards.
This service is part of the Bloomberg BNA’s Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre. You can access the Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre on 15-day free trial below.