Electronic Commerce & Law Report
What it is
Bloomberg BNA’s Electronic Commerce and Law Report is the leading source of its kind – a weekly information service that features objective coverage and expert analysis of US regulation of the digital economy.
What it helps you to do
- Keep pace with the burgeoning e-commerce marketplace — whether you´re an attorney specializing in Internet law, a communications company executive responsible for business development, or an intellectual property lawyer dealing with high-tech IPOs.
- Track significant developments from the U.S. and around the world affecting content and its distribution in the wide array of electronic formats.
- Make sound decisions for your business or practice based on the current legal, legislative, and regulatory environment for e-commerce.
- Anticipate change and be prepared to act on proposed, new, and amended legislation and regulations affecting the digital economy. There´s no better way to stay on the cutting edge.
- Save time and avoid information overload with concise, targeted reports on critical news from the e-law world.
- Take an in-depth look at the top news of the week with the exclusive Lead Report, covering the most significant e-commerce case, event, or trend.
- Get important insights on and analysis of legal trends in the new economy from BNA´s network of experienced reporters, editors, and correspondents.
- Learn at a glance what topics are hot, and make sure you never miss a vital development.
This service is part of the Bloomberg BNA’s Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre. You can access the Intellectual Property Law Resource Centre on 15-day free trial below.